- Limited enrollment, please register at least 1 week in advance.
- Registration must be confirmed with payment in advance for a final student count a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- No drop-ins or same day payments unless class is listed as "drop-in."
- All students must be current members.
- Students must cancel a minimum of 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Classes that do not meet a minimum enrollment of 5 by at least 1 week in advance will be cancelled and students and instructors will be notified as a courtesy.
- A 10% sibling discount is available for week-long intercession programs (Fall, Spring and Summer breaks). Scholarship assistance is available with applications due at least one month in advance (please see class listings for due dates).
To register for classes. Just print and fill out the following form, sign, and send a check as payment to:
Donkey Mill Art Center
78-6670 Mamalahoa Hwy
Holualoa, HI. 96725
>>> Registration Form <<<
The Donkey Mill Art Center recognizes that some children and teens in our community require financial assistance in order to participate in our programs. Our goal is that no Youth are turned away due to lack of ability to pay.
Full and partial scholarships are available for children and teens for classes, workshops, and the Summer Art Experience program. The scholarship funds are reserved for families or individuals who demonstrate both financial need and interest.
A parent or guardian must submit the following forms: